Doc invited me on Silver Doctor’s Weekly Gold and Silver Market update this week. The Fed’s threat to raise rates in June were largely targeted at cooling off the big move in gold and silver, which were about to take off like a runaway freight train. We discuss:
- Is the Correction Over? Bullion Buyers “Shellshocked” As Gold & Silver Prices Jump Higher
- “There Was Never Any Intent to Raise Rates” – It Was All About Targeting Gold!
- Unprecedented Development in Gold – RECORD Amount of Gold Standing for June COMEX Delivery
- Friday Was A Shift in Sentiment: “I Think We’re Going to Go Alot Higher”
- The Most Heavily Shorted Mining Stock in the World Jumps Over 15% – Hedgies & Algos Jump Back On the TrainDoc, Dubin, & PM Fund Manager Dave Kranzler Break Down Gold & Silver‘s Huge Moves Friday:
The junior mining stocks are more undervalued right now in relation to the price of gold and silver than at any time in history. Some of the companies that I present in my Mining Stock Journal will turn into lifestyle-changing investments. Click on the image above or on this link to subscribe: Mining Stock Journal
I’m enjoying and am really pleased with the results so I wanted to say thanks. – Subscriber “Jason”